Faith Covenant Church of God - Scottsboro, Alabama
Faith Covenant Worship Ministry
Pursuing His presence with praise.
"Sing a new song to Him, play skillfully, with a joyful shout." Psalm 33:3 (CSB)
Not only does worship change us, but it also makes God known to others and changes their lives, too. Psalm 40:3
Why We Worship
- It is the supreme purpose for why we were created.
- The central function of the church is to glorify and worship God through Jesus Christ.
- We have a built-in craving to worship. God placed eternity in our hearts so that we would hunger and thirst for Him. (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
- The Bible teaches that God desires our worship. He alone is worthy of it.
- To worship is to recognize, honor and express the worthiness of God that He is due as our maker and our redeemer.
How We Worship
- Sing A New Song…
We endeavor to sing a new song to the Lord by incorporating current worship songs while maintaining a new appreciation and fresh vigor for our older repertoire.
- Play Skillfully…
We play skillfully by regularly rehearsing our voices and instruments together, not to seek perfection, but to achieve excellence as we approach the Lord with our talents.
- With A Joyful Shout…
We lift our praise with a shout, for we are not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ and want the world to hear of His love, His goodness and His salvation!
www.fcscottsboro.com A Sovereign Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
Entire Site Contents © 2015 by Faith Covenant Church of God. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.